2.18.2011

Referral Program!

Hello All!
 I wanted to share with you that I now have a 
NEW Referral Program!
I am very excited about this for YOU!
Here's how it works-

Step 1.
 You book & shoot a session with me. I will give you some referral cards at this time to give to your interested friends. Easy!

Step 2. 
You refer a friend, family, co-worker, stranger...pretty much anyone. They book a session & we do the shoot. Easier!

Step 3. 
I send you a FREE accordion picture book like the examples below, with your images in them of course!  This book is valued at $75.
Psst! Your getting a good deal!!


If you are interested in booking a session please email me at kayleighdawne@hotmail.com
or use my contact tab up top!! 
I hope to see you soon!
kle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, I'd love to read them!