1.11.2011

Anna and Brad - Downtown E-session

Anna and Brad have to be one of the cutest couples I've ever seen.  You might remember them from a few months ago, back in May, I "secretly" photographed their proposal!!  So, I was totally honored for them to ask me to shoot their city, urban engagement session!  They will be getting married at the end of March this year and I know they will be the cutest bride and groom together!!
Doing this shoot made me fall in love with Houston's downtown area.  There are so many different backgrounds and completely different location "looks" its overwhelming, but an amazing place to shoot.
After walking through downtown we went over to Midtown and yet again I was in love.  I hadn't been to that area of town yet since we've lived in Houston. It's like it's own little town. ADORABLE!!
So, kudos to Anna and Brad for choosing 2 stellar locations!!!
ENJOY!


FAV! :)



loving this scaffolding!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, I'd love to read them!