9.20.2014

Chic Country Wedding: Charmayne + Patrick


I was truly honored to be a part of this wedding day.
September is one of my favorite fall months to shoot in.
The weather is always amazing and the day's are perfect.

I knew there was going to be a lot of love 
and positive energy surrounding this day
with so many wonderful family members and friends in attendence.
It makes me love my job that much more, when I see family and friends
supporting the decision this young couple has made to love one another endlessly.

Everyone there had a story or memory of Charmayne and Patrick.
And I'd be lying if I said I didn't tear up a time or two.
(I'm a bit of a softy when it comes to love and weddings)
We also had a few laughs from the grooms brother to lighten the day.
Over all, I'd say the day was flawless. 
Thank you C & P for letting me share this day with you.







Explanation at the bottom... ;)




















   




Poplar Bluff, Mo 
Here's to the wedding team who made the day happen:
wedding coordinator • Vanessa Adams
makeup • Lance Wright
florist • Rebecca Harris
reception venue • Aad Grotto
dress • Allure from Grand March
bridesmaid dresses • Allure
wedding party introductions • Bruno Mars "Locked out of Heaven"
first dance • George Strait "I Cross My Heart"
father/daughter • Heartland "I Loved Her First"
mother/son • Jim Brickman ft. Lady Antebellum "Never Alone"
last dance • Black Eyed Peas "The Time (Dirty Bit)"

What was your most memorable moment of your day? 
My father/daughter dance, I'm a daddy's girl so it was pretty emotional for both of us!

Is there a funny memory from your wedding day?
Probably my bridesmaid thinking I wanted her to pretend she was choking me for a picture!

Any advice for future brides or grooms?
Try to take it all in, because your wedding day with FLY past you!

Where did you go on your honeymoon?
Negril, Jamaica
 
ENJOY!
xoxkle


1 comment:

  1. We held an event here in evening, and I have to say, it was fantastic. The sweeping views were incomparable and the atmosphere was just right.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments, I'd love to read them!