3.05.2010

Marquis grandkids....precious

Hello- once again!  I know it's been forever! But we moved to Houston, Tx!  I did lose some clients that I love and appreciate for giving me the chance to take their photographs!  THANK YOU THANK YOU!
I also have some clients that are further away now, back in Poplar Bluff!!! They also gave me the chance to be apart of their lives and photograph them and again, I thank you so much!
This new post is of the Marquis grand-kids.. We went to the Public Library in Poplar Bluff to do this shoot and I think it was perfect!  N and M were such a please to work with, although they were slightly ill, it all worked out and everyone was still smiling!  I enjoy working with kids because you never know what they are going to do.  Some have a mind of their own, others just want to play, which is perfectly fine!! Enjoy these photos and let me know what you think!!! :)


  

  

  

  

  

  

  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, I'd love to read them!