1.07.2014

Nick + Mallory Wedding = Ellington, MO

I don't think I could possibly explain how
much I loved this wedding.
From the gorgeous bride and her groom,
to the flowers, the dress, the cake, the color palette to the 
whole idea of a winter white wedding.
And last but certainly not the least,
the venue a.k.a. the amazingly picturesque
 and no, I'm not talking about
the Hamptons, as in crab cakes and football,
though this location definitely
gives the real Hamptons a run for it's money. 
I'm talking about this out-of-a-dream barn
in Ellington, Missouri that set the stage for a beautiful ceremony.
From the moment the guests arrived they were greeted by a lantern lined drive that then
led them to a steamy hot chocolate and cozy blankets to snuggle with.
Though the 30 degree temperature might not
have been ideal...the setting and the loving atmosphere was and I can't blame
the perfect snowy ground for being too perfect either.
The lights that were hung overhead from the barn
rafters and mason jar chandelier made for an idyllic setting straight from a novel.
I could carry on and on about the love 
and joy and winter coats that filled this joyous day, but
I will let the following images
do the rest of the talking......
enjoy. 












Brides dress designer: Alfred Angelo
Wedding Color Palette:  Shades of Grey and Light Pink
Ceremony Location: Ellington, MO Barn at The Hamptons
Reception Location: Van Buren, MO The River Centre at the Landing
Wedding Coordinator: Simply Fabulous
Bouquets and Boutonnieres: Doniphan Flowers
Grooms Cake and Cupcakes: Cyrene Carringer of Poplar Bluff, MO
First Dance for Bride and Groom: Blake Shelton - Mine Would Be You
Brides favorite part of the day: "I don't know if I can pick just
one thing!! If I had to pick, I'd say seeing Nick for the first time!
Also, I had a blast getting ready with the girls, and the ceremony was just beautiful."

 xoxkle

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous wedding and perfect venue for a winter wedding.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, wireless home security cameras are cheap. If your
    looking to keep an eye on your babysitter, place hidden cameras in the child's bedroom,
    and the living room, or the room in which the child spends their time playing.

    If this is what you want in a good system, then you have to be sure you find one that offers protection from burglars, fire, carbon monoxide and even other medical
    emergencies.

    Here is my web-site ... cctv gold coast

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pleased with the charming details of wedding. Collected life time memories of my big day celebrated at venues in Chicago few months back. All the arrangements done were of high quality. Each and every detail was personally cross checked by dad. My designer attire was bought from an expensive store.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments, I'd love to read them!