10.04.2011

Lindsy's Vineyard Bridals - PUXICO, MO

I've known Lindsy for several years now and was honored she and Cody asked me to document the beginning of their new life together.  She is such a goooorgeous girl, it's impossible to take a bad picture of her.  This bride was up for anything despite her mother wincing when I asked Lindsy if she was up for laying on the grass in her dress and Lindsy says, "SURE!"  I love a bride that is motivated for innovation!  We did this shoot out at a local vineyard outside of Puxico, Mo, Indian Hills Winery.  
B-e-a-u-tiful!


I couldn't get enough of this field of yellow wildflowers!!! I also posted this shot in B&W below.
I think they are equally stunning.


See what I mean??!?? GOOOORgeous! (The mother-wincing-shot)




Thanks for following me and being such great fans/followers!

All my best,
kle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, I'd love to read them!