10.04.2011

Jacqueline & Ben's Destin Wedding Weekend

 Well...I've known Jacqueline for about 7 years now.  Our freshman year of college, we were suite mates and thus began our journey of friendship.  We've traveled half-way around the world together when we studied abroad in Australia with several friends.  When she asked me to be apart of her wedding weekend I was more than honored.  Despite Tropical Storm Lee, it was a wonderful weekend filled with friends and family and football!  We started off the weekend watching some Razorback football and as you can tell from the first few pictures below there were a "few" fans as well.

Calling the Hogs

The new family of 4.









Our journey from the condo to the ceremony site.

Jacqueline looked so gorgeous! 
Even with all the rain we managed to make it outside to the beach in time to grab a few pictures before the sun set and the rain started again.


Thank you all for being such great fans and loyal followers!

All my best,
kle

P.S. I also tried out a new logo...not sure what I think about it yet. I can always go back to the original. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, I'd love to read them!